Gadi is conducting workshops both in-person and online. To be notified when they are scheduled, make sure you are on our mailing list.
Strain CounterStrain Workshop
Learn how to release muscle spasms (pain) in your clients by resetting the autonomic nervous system.
This technique is not intended to replace any other modalities
i.e., massage, stretching, or exercise, but it enhances them
- How to Level the Hips
- Oblique and its attachments
- Iliopsoas attachment
- Spinal Muscles
- Quadratus Lumborum
- Gluteus Media/ Minimus
- Upper Trapezius
- Levator Scapulae
- Lateral Scalene
- Serratus Superior Posterior
- Tensor Fasciae Latae
- Iliotibial Band
You Will Learn:
- How to reset your clients nervous system by releasing muscle spasms that will calm down their “fight or flight” mechanism.
- The fastest way to maximize oxygenation to the muscles, and remove the lactic acid out of them.
- How to reroute the operation of the nervous system away from the pain.
1-day workshop includes: Lectures, Demonstrations of the Releases, and Hands on Treatments!
You Will Leave with an Understanding of:
- The mechanism of Muscle Spasms.
- The Neuromuscular basis of the Strain Counterstrain (Positional Release) Technique.
- The most prevalent biomechanical dysfunctions that leads to injuries.
Bring a pen, notebook, and camera phone
Gadi Kaufman, Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
For Updated Workshop Schedule, contact:
www.Gadibody.com · 310-451-4113 · Gadibody@yahoo.com
Register for a webinar:
To be notified when new workshops are added to the schedule, sign up for our e-mail list: