In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, Gadi is conducting workshops virtually online. To be notified when they are scheduled, make sure you are on our mailing list.
Learn how to “tame the beast” (muscle spasm) and not chase its tail
DIY Back Pain Relief Webinar
Learn how to release your own lower back muscle spasms using the Neuro-Muscular Technique of Positional Release!
Stretching, Massage, Exercise, Foam Rollers and Tennis Balls alone won’t work!
First you must stop the muscle spasms signal from the nervous system.
Then you can release the muscle spasm using those modalities more effectively.
Webinar in English:
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2020 10:00 AM PST
Webinar in Hebrew:
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2020 9:00 AM PST
Muscles taught will be:
1) Psoas ( The groin muscle)
2) Quadratus Lumborum (The square muscle of the lower back)
- You will learn how to reset your nervous system to release muscle spasms and to calm down your “fight or flight” mechanism.
- You will learn the fastest way to maximize oxygenation to the muscles and removing the lactic acid out of them.
30-minute workshop includes:
Lectures, Demonstrations of the Releases, and Hands on Self-Treatment!
- Understanding the mechanism of muscle spasms
- Understanding the neuromuscular basis of strain counterstrain (positional release) technique
- Understanding the most prevalent biomechanical dysfunction that leads to injuries
- In most of the hands-on session you will be laying on your back. Your legs can be supported by a chair, sofa, bed, foam block, or cardboard box.
- Students are advised to purchase the book Do lt Yourself Back Pain Relief In 90 Seconds before the class.
Gadi Kaufman, Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
For Updated Workshop Schedule, contact:
www.Gadibody.com · 310-451-4113 · Gadibody@yahoo.com
Register for a webinar:
To be notified when new workshops are added to the schedule, sign up for our e-mail list: